Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog 2: Questions

1. No, this person is not more impressive than Albert Einstein. Sure this magician can defy the laws of nature, but that is no way benefiting society. In fact, if this were a real life situation, society would go mad trying to uncover how a person can be the exception to every scientific discovery that has ever been made. Albert Einstein helped propel the world forward through his discoveries. This magician however, would would do nothing more than make people question the entire scientific community. For this reason, Einstein is far more impressive.
5. No I would not swallow the pill. My "soul mates" collarbones will heal. However, if i lose my sanity from not ever being able to hear artists other that Alice in Chains, I could never be cured. Then my "soul mate" would have to live with the fact that my sacrifice for him drove me to insanity. That would be on their conscience and our love would never be the same because it would be tainted by resentment and guilt.
7. I would publish the story about the president. The New York Times has a professional reputation and even though the stories of capturing the mythological creatures are true, people would be so shocked they would think it was non sense. I would wait until research had been done with the mythological creatures and there was an abundance of hard evidence so that my corporation could remain highly respected.
12. I would give the wizard all of the money in my wallet. I can't give him more than what I have. And if i give him half, I would most likely regret not paying him more later on in life. It would be a good thing that the wizard only excepts one lump of cash because otherwise, people would spend their entire life's savings going back again once they became unsatisfied with their appearance, myself included.
16. No absolutely not. I would change the channel immediately. I would want to treasure my sanity before becoming obsessed with Canadian football. I would go out and do all the things I enjoy, experience everything I possibly could before my life was to revolve around football in Canada.
19. My best friend and I have a bit of a rocky relationship involving a ton of backstabbing and arguments. I would just simply tell her that it was pay back for something that she did to me previously. She would most likely kick me back, and life would go on.
20. The big Hollywood production. In fact, I would not want to watch the independently produced film involving brutally honest interviews with people in my life. Of course I would be curious as to what people had to say about me. But first of all, curiosity killed the cat. And furthermore I'm pretty sure I already know what people would be saying.

3 comments:

  1. Kylie I agree with you when you said how you would like to have a movie produced with big famous and well known hollywood actors. It just makes It a lot more fun and entertaining to watch. I think indy films are great but sometimes they definitely are really boring. Sometimes its to real, its boring. A hollywood production would be more enjoyable. I also think it's a little weird having camera capture different clips of your life. Unless you knew about it and knew they were following you around. But a hollywood production would be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie i actually had fun reading your answers! I had similar answers for some like the Hollywood production (who cares about critics) and giving the wizard all your money! For other answers such as Albert Einstein and making the President the front story i would have to disagree with you, but it was still great reading your reasons. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, me and you had almost completely opposite answers for every single question, however in reading your responses I could see why you choose what you did. I found interesting your answer for the kicking the friend in the stomach one, hahahaha it made me laugh. It's odd how two people who get along (me and you) could have compeletly different views on something, either way I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete